ubl-hisc message

Subject: Re: SV: [ubl-hisc] Proposed HISC teleconference

At 2006-02-07 12:34 +0100, Bryan Ørnholt S. Rasmussen wrote:
>My schedule will basically allow meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
>Infrequent meetings on other days, I'm not sure if I can make the meeting on
>Wednesday - if I can it would probably not be for the full meeting.

Then I suggest we have the meeting on Thursday of
this week and Tuesdays of the following weeks (I
think it is better to have it earlier in the week
than later).  I'd have it today except there
isn't enough advance time to members who might want to attend.

Does anyone interested in attending have a
problem with Thursday this week and Tuesdays of the following weeks?

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses: Washington,DC 2006-03-13/17
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc