ubl-hisc message

Subject: SV: [ubl-hisc] input specs

>Some comments while reading the document:

Typos and layout will of course be fixed for publication, but I don't like
focusing on them in the rough drafts. Probably not a good habit on my part.
At any rate very far from publication yet.

>(6) - while you are explicit in the verbiage of the "Dates" example,
>I have always found it useful to document dates with values that are
>unambiguously not confused for day and month
Good point, never thoguht of it.

>(7) - you don't mention punctuation in the currencies discussion
will add this, especially relevant in the context of Scandinavian
applications as a currency value of 1,000.00 would be represented as 1.000,00
So a discussion of internationalization of Currency?

>(9) - I think the discussion of static form regions might need more
>detail because I'm not quite grasping the essence of what you are
>trying to convey.

Basically that we don't want the user to have to manually enter data that
will be the same from instance to instance, data that will be essentially
static and can be placed into the output by the application itself. So for
example in an Invoice supplied by a creditor the  CreditorSupplierParty would
probably be the same as any other Invoice supplied by that same creditor. The
user should not have to fill out this static data, although they may have the
ability to edit it dependent on application.

I haven't had any time to work on this, basically I think my schedule will
loosen up again in two weeks, and then I should hopefully be split directly
between this project, and designing rules for casehandling XML Schemas and
similar casehandling scenarios in our organization.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen