ubl-hisc message

Subject: Re: SV: [ubl-hisc] hisc input - BasePrice

If the input files relate to UBL 2.0 prd 1 then there is no BasePrice
in Item. There was a comment that a BasePrice in Item means the price
given in say a catalogue whereas the BasePrice in LineItem is more
directly relevant to the LineItem. So the judgment to keep the
Item/BasePrice in the UBL 1.0 SBS may have been slightly flawed (but of
little negative impact I think). However, handy though it is that the
UBL 2.0 SBS hasn't been set in stone yet, there is no possible
Item/BasePrice unless it is added to UBL 2.0 (unlikely, given the
comment mentioned above - but we don't know yet). So if the specs
inlcude it I suggest that is a mistaken carry-over from the UBL 1.0
SBS.

I hope this hasn't muddied the water.

All the best

Steve