ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] Preparing the UBL 2.0 International Data Dictionary

Dear Jon Bosak,

Thank you very much for your inquiry.
(1) Confirmation whether the JPLSC translation file pointed out by you is
latest one or not
Yes, the JPLSC translation file pointed out by you is the latest one which
was made on September 26, 2007.

(2) Some questions
(a) Countermeasures to the comments from JPLSC
As you know, I have submitted our JPLSC's comments regarding UBL 2.0 named
"Comments to UBL 2.0 by UBL JPLSC" on September 22, 2007. I think that the
countermeasures or dispositions are not done perfectly yet.
I want to revise the JPLSC translation if possible, after all
countermeasures or dispositions will be finished and the revised UBL 2.n
will be finished. Because, we (JPLSC) want to revise the JPLSC translation
at a time.
Is it possible to revise the JPLSC translation at a time?

(b) Schedule
Please teach us the general schedule of the revision of IDD.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
(Vice Chair of UBL JPLSC)
Yukinori Saito
ERP Research Corporation
e-mail: y.saito@erp.jp
Tel: +81-3-3432-1656  Fax: +81-3-5405-1302