ubl-l10n message

Subject: Fwd: Re: Kavi problems for UBL JPLSC?

This is one of several messages circulated among the l10n chairs
before the formation of the l10n list.  It is being sent now in
order to place it in the l10n archive.  No response is necessary.

Jon

Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 11:36:18 -0800 (PST)
From: jon.bosak@sun.com
To: n.ito@ea-eca.org, y-saito@ecom.jp, kcyee@cecid.hku.hk, zb02@cnis.gov.cn,
        jason@kcals.or.kr, ksh@ccmail.sookmyung.ac.kr,
        tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au, jamie.clark@oasis-open.org,
        anne.hendry@sun.com, bill.meadows@sun.com

Chinese and Korean Localization SC chairs,

For your information, please see correspondence below between Karl
Best and the JPLSC (forwarded by permission).

Jon

Correspondents: Please be aware that I am traveling in Europe
19 January through 6 February and will therefore be slow in
accessing and responding to email.