ubl-l10n message

Subject: about CJIJF

Hello,

I am pleased to announce our international event plan to you (update our
event schedule).
We will speak about UBL localization in this event.

Title:China-Japan International Joint Forum (CJIJF)
      and OASIS OPEN STANDARDS DAYS Tokyo 2004

     "Catch up the Global standard to accelerate EC market in Asia"

Date:June 15-16  Tokyo    (together with OASIS OPEN STANDARDS DAYS)
          June 18        Beijing    (only CJIJF)

Hosted by:CNIS (China National Institute of Standardization)
                  EA-ECA (East Asia Electronic Commerce Assotioation)
                  OASIS

Supported by:(plan)
          CAS (China Association for Standardization)
          METI (Ministry of Economy, Trading and Industry)
          MPHPT (Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs,Posts and
Telecommunications)
          CEN  (European Committee of Standardisation)

          XML consortium
          RosettaNet Japan
          HR-XML consortium Japan
          XBRL Japan

Speakers: "plan"
          OASIS  CEO Mr.Patrick Gannon (plan)
          UBL   (plan)
          CNIS (plan)
          CAS  (plan)
          CEN  (European Committe of Standard) chair of ePDC
          CEN  secratry of termnet and ISO
          Japan  Japanese Government
          UBL JPLSC member
          PPS (OASIS TC) chair
          e.t,c

There will be 2 or 3 sessions related with UBL.
I will send more detail after next week.

Thanks,

Noboru  Itoh
JPLSC chair.