ubl-l10n message

Subject: about International Forum

Hello,

I update  about the international joint forum in Beijing and Tokyo.
Attached is the program(paln) of CJIJF in Tokyo.
This event is held by joint sponsorship of CNIS, OASIS, and us.
(CNIS stands for China National Institue of Standardization)
Mr.Tim McGrath will participate in this event as a speaker about UBL.
If you have any question about this event, please contact me by email or at
the Hong Kong meeting.

Thanks,

Noboru Itoh
JPLSC chair.