ubl-l10n message

Subject: Agenda for Pacific L10N call 26|27 April

L10N chairs,

Here is our agenda for today.  Please let me know if you have
additional items to discuss.

   1. Calendar review (see copy sent earlier)

   2. Hong Kong agenda

      Does anyone have additional items to add to the L10N agenda
      for Hong Kong?  The latest version of the Hong Kong agenda
      is at

         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200404/msg00152.html

   3. Translation status

   4. Next conference call (following Hong Kong)

      I will suggest Tuesday morning 8 May.

   5. Written reports to the TC

      The SC charters require monthly reports to the TC.  When
      shall we start?  (I will suggest one week before each
      conference call.)

   6. Other business

Jon