ubl-l10n message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] UBL 2.0 IDD (includes Errata 01)

Dear Yukinori Saito,
I thank you very much for your feedback,

The update procedure I used to apply the UBL 2.0 Errata 01 has interpreted
as different text those definitions including an additional <carriage
return><line feed>

I really hope there will be few other cases like those you reported.

However I think it is not a real problem, as the other changes have been
correctly applied.

Best regards

Roberto Cisternino

I apologize for the inconvenient
> Dear Roberto Cisternino,
> Thank you very much for your sending the whole IDD actual work and empty
> templates revised according the UBL 2.0 Errata 01. (just the English part)
> I have started to translate the revised portions, according to the
> highlighted color by using a yellow background.
> But I found some questions regarding IDD actual work and empty templates.
> I attached a file named "Questionss to UBL 2.0 Errata 01 by UBL JPLSC".
> Would you please answer to this questions?
>
> Best Regards,
> Yukinori Saito
> (Vice chair of UBL JPLSC)
> Yukinori Saito
> ERP Research Corporation
> e-mail: y.saito@erp.jp
> Tel: +81-3-3432-1656  Fax: +81-3-5405-1302

[UBL Technical Committee]
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl

[UBL Italian Localization Subcommittee]
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-itlsc

[Iniziativa UBL Italia]
    http://www.ubl-italia.org

[UBL Support]          (prevista migrazione su ubl.xml.org)
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-ssc

[UBL Online Community] (...in avviamento)
    http://ubl.xml.org

[Gruppo Esperti UBL]   (...in avviamento)
    http://www.ublguild.org/

[Free UBL Writer @ JAVEST]
    http://www.javest.com