Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Code Lists Are Great!

Sorry, V04 is not the latest version of the code lists paper; V09 is.
You can find the code lists paper and the latest review draft of the NDR
document (and the facets paper, and...) here:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

Everything in the latest distribution is linked from the announcement at
the top of the page.  We welcome your comments!

Some things to think about specifically when it comes to code lists:

What fields will you need to add to the spreadsheet?  It might make
sense to add another tab solely for code lists, where each row
identifies all the necessary "supplementary components" of each list.
And then you can reference these rows from a new column in the rest of
the spreadsheet, in each <foo>Code element.  This would indicate the
minimum required code list support for UBL Library elements.

I *think* this would be enough information for Gunther to generate
elements and "dummy types" that conform to the code list recommendation.
  If we wanted to get really sophisticated, the code list tab could also
provide information on which supplementary components should be fixed or
defaulted values in the schema.

	Eve