Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Code Lists Are Great!

Yikes!  I have to apologize to Lisa.  I've just discovered, aided by
Bill Meadows, that my links to the latest code list paper on the NDR
portal are in error.  To get to V09, use these links:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/pos/p-maler-codelists-09.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/pos/p-maler-codelists-09.doc

I will fix the portal forthwith.

	Eve