Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: Currency codes (ISO 4217)

| Shall we, therefore, keep the stylesheet tool you are using behind
| the scenes, or should we include it in the deliverable for people
| to synthesize their own UBL private-use code lists from their own
| XML sources of code values in either XSD or their own
| vocabularies?

The only tool I've been using is emacs.  I don't think that's what
you had in mind...

I still haven't had a chance to set up any of the saxon or other
xsl software; that all went away when I switched to a new system a
couple of months ago, and I haven't been able to find the time to
download and configure these tools.  If someone could crank the
files I supplied through the setup that you used to go from "raw"
to "stock", I'd be grateful.

Jon