Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] [code lists] drafct of section to put in document ation - for comment

At 2003-10-27 14:29 +0100, Stig Korsgaard wrote:
>And that statement Mark, I strongly agree with!

Perhaps Stig you could clarify for me if you agree with the use of foreign
code list expressions or foreign code list values.  In a reply moments ago
I've distinguished my concerns and my understanding of the impacts of
choosing one or the other.

I've never tried to impede supporting foreign code list values and thought
the methodology proposed was the best way (from a deployment and
maintenance perspective) to integrate said values from absolutely any
source in any regularly structured XML expression (including W3C Schema
expressions) into UBL-compliant expressions.

Thanks for helping me to better understand this.

--
Next public European delivery:  3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2004-01-??
Instructor-led on-site corporate, government & user group training

ISBN 0-13-065196-6                       Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                               Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X               Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:     http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc