Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [code] updated Catalogue and some draft schemas

Hi,

One other decision from in Friday's call, but which shouldn't
impact your processing:

    -  all the code values we currently have would be placed in
       .xsd files so that there will be no values in the CLC itself ,
       the column "Actual Values" would only contain empty cells or
       cells with an "=" sign.

- Anne