Subject: Code list content review

Hi All

Firstly, apologies for missing the calls last week due to the CEFACT Forum
meeting. I have nevertheless been following the email threads, or at least
trying to do so.

Over the weekend I have checked the latest text files from Anne against the
latest codes spreadsheet from Tim and the following is my synopsis of the
current 'code content' situation.

AllowanceChargeReasonCode - codes are from UNCL 4465 D03A - OK to use full
list from EF
ChannelCode - codes are from UNCL 3155 D03A - OK to use full list from EF
PaymentMeansTypeCode - codes are from UNCL 4461 D03A - OK
(CargoTypeCode - codes are from UNCL 7085 D03A - OK but this code list
appears to have disappeared?)

CurrencyCode - ISO 4217 - OK to use full list from EF

AcknowledgementResponseCode - 2 codes made up by UBL - names now added
LatitudeDirectionCode - 2 codes made up by UBL - names now added
LongitudeDirectionCode - 2 codes made up by UBL - names now added
DocumentStatusCode - 4 codes made up by UBL - names now added (UNCL 1225
could be used?)
LineStatusCode - 5 codes made up by UBL - names now added (UNCL 1229 could
be used?)

ChipCode - 2 codes made up by UBL - names not yet added
OperatorCode - 2 codes made up by UBL - names not yet added
SubstitutionStatusCode - 2 codes made up by UBL - names not yet added

Tim and Anne, do you agree with this?

regards

Sue