ubl-msc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-msc] Re: UBL logo

At 10:56 AM 2/25/2002 +0100, Matthew Gertner wrote:
>I guess a lot of people, like me, didn't react immediately because they
>don't consider themselves authorities on logos. For what it's worth, I much
>prefer the newer logo (with the globe). The "bumper sticker decal" is a cool
>idea, but perhaps a bit too simple.

I'm not a fan of these "globe" logos in general but I have an additional
concern about the latest UBL one.  Because it uses a high-detail globe, at
small image sizes it will become an unrecognizable blurry mess. In
contrast, a logo like ISO uses an abstract globe with less detail so at
small image sizes it still looks more or less the same.

bob