Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Example

Title: Example

Since I haven't seen any examples from others, I am enclosing one of my own.  This example uses part of the xCBL Order schema - specifically the order summary section.  The order spreadsheet is some work we have done in the library subcommittee and shows how the library group is doing their BIE discovery work. The attached word document contains 1) a side by side comparison of xCBL tags and my proposal, 2) a graphical representation of the xCBL Order Summary, 3) An instance document example of existing xCBL, and 4) a revised version using my proposed tags.  Note that you can toggle the word document between show and hide changes to help with your analysis.

Mark

<<OrderSummary.xls>> <<Tag Naming Example.doc>>

OrderSummary.xls

Tag Naming Example.doc