Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] modnamver rev 2

Here's rev 2 of modnamver for our discussion on Wednesday.  I've done some minor cleanup to section 4 "Options: Namespace Structure" -- mostly just documenting the group's decision to go with Option 3: "Core Plus 'Functional' Namespaces".  And I cleaned up the UML diagram.

The section on versioning is just beginning to take shape.  It is mostly an outline right now, but I expect it to draw heavily from the xml-dev best practices paper on versioning:  http://www.xfront.com/Versioning.pdf.  You might want to give that paper a skim before our discussion on Wednesday.

-Bill

draft-burcham-modnamver-02.doc