Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Minutes for 24 April 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting

Minutes for 24 April 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting

The base URI for partial URIs provided below is:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

1. Roll call (quorum is 8)
     * Bill Burcham         YES
     * Mavis Cournane       YES
     * Mark Crawford
     * Fabrice Desré        YES
     * Matt Gertner
     * Arofan Gregory       YES
     * Phil Griffin
     * Jessica Glace
     * Eduardo Gutentag     YES (joined x:10)
     * John Larmouth
     * Eve Maler            YES
     * Sue Probert          YES
     * Lisa Seaburg
     * Gunther Stuhec       YES
     * Paul Thorpe
     (Marion Royal as an observer)

    Quorum not reached as of x:06.  We proceeded informally.  Quorum
    reached at x:10.

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meeting

    17 April 2002 F2F meeting:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200204/msg00048.html
    Accepted.

3. Adoption of agenda