Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 23 October 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Eve L. Maler wrote:

> 4. Review action items and status
>
>     PLEASE NOTE: Try to send a status update to the list before the
>     meeting, so that this agenda item can go more quickly.
>
>     Paul:
>     - Do an analysis of the "XML Constructs" chapter to figure out the
>       XML/XSD-specificity question at a finer granularity, and make any
>       editorial suggestions based on the analysis.

I thought we decided to back away from this at the face-to-face since
the reorganization did not look as simple as expected.  Anyway, I will
look at this again, but many not have suggestions in time for
tomorrow's conference call.

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023