Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Proposed Modification to [ELN4] - ASBIE Naming

the point i was trying to make in my earlier email was that
InvoiceLegalTotal is a legitimate re-use of the LegalTotal (in a
specific context).  we will never want to reuse InvoiceLegalTotal in any
other place because it describes a unique association.  The qualifiers
should not be part the type.  The type of an ASBIE is always the type of
the ABIE being associated with.
this rule reads like a reverse engineering of the schemas rather than a
logical interpretation of the principles behind it.

PS

shouldn't
<xsd:element name="InvoiceLegalTotal" type="cat:LegalTotal"/>
be

<xsd:element name="InvoiceLegalTotal" type="cat:LegalTotalType"/>