ubl-pre-award message

Subject: RE: [ubl-pre-award] Changes while incorporating constructs

At 2017-09-07 19:42 +0000, Enric Staromiejski Torregrosa wrote:
I like the new definition, but allow me to try and improve it just a bit (and to be consistent with the rest of the naming) : " A URI value used as a reply to the tendering criterion property".

(Remember that we replaced "requirement" with "property").

Looking at the ResponseValue ABIE in the pre-award 06 spreadsheet I see the following definitions:

A class to describe the criterion requirement response value.
An identifier to refer to the crterion requirement response value.
A description of the response value to the criterion requirement.
A text or name used as a reply to the criterion requirement.
An amount used as a reply to the criterion requirement.
A binary graphic, picture, sound or video object used as a reply to the criterion requirement.
A code used as a reply to the criterion requirement.
A date used as a reply to the criterion requirement.
An identifier used as a reply to the criterion requirement.
An indicator used as a reply to the criterion requirement.
A measure used as a reply to the criterion requirement.
A number, rate or percent used as a reply to the criterion requirement.
A quantity used as a reply to the criterion requirement.
A time used as a reply to the criterion requirement.
A URI value used as a reply to the criterion requirement.

I composed the last definition pattered according to the other definitions.

Should all definitions be modified as you suggest?

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |