Subject: RE: [ubl-psc] Names in document spreadsheets

Tim,

On 7 June, I sent a question to the TC about these problems. It is my understanding that they will be discussed during the upcoming Wednesday TC call when the NDR team can participate.

Regards,
Sylvia
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 1:27 AM
To: Peter Borresen
Cc: ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-psc] Names in document spreadsheets

I am now going through the document spreadsheets and have found some problems with Dictionary Entry Names.  As EDIFIX generates these itself it isn't a major problem for the schemas but we cannot publish the spreadsheets with these names.  For example....

Invoice. Buyer_ Customer Party. Party
Invoice. Seller_ Supplier Party. Party
Invoice. Tax_ Representative_ Party. Party

should be:

Invoice. Buyer_ Customer Party
Invoice. Seller_ Supplier Party
Invoice. Tax Representative_ Party

- where the Property Term is the same as the Represenation term we drop the duplication.  This is always true with ASBIEs.  And the underscore "_" is only used to separate qualifiers from terms (not qualifers from other qualifiers).

also (its too late to change it now)  "Invoice. Payment Alternative_ Exchange Rate. Exchange Rate" should probably have been called "Invoice. Alternative Payment_ Exchange Rate".
--
regards
tim mcgrath