Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Meeting in the UBL PSC

Good morning, Peter,

Would you please add the following item to your agenda for tomorrow's meeting? It is a request from a non-member for some changes in the cardinality of a couple of items:

  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201211/msg00000.html

Please note that according to OASIS procedures all requests from non-members MUST go through the comment list through this page:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=ubl

The only people who have satisfied OASIS IPR issues regarding contributing to the committee are those who are members in good standing at the time that they do so:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=ubl

If their name is not on that list of current members, then they are obliged by process to make their contributions through the comment list:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#visibility
  "comments made by non-TC members, including from the public, must be
   made via the TC's comment facility. Comments shall not be accepted
   via any other means."

Members, please note that attendance at weekly teleconferences is required to gain voting status. It won't be long before we are going to need to do some voting.

Thank you for considering this comment from outside the committee. Note that you are not obliged to follow through with the suggestions in the comment, but we should document whether you accepted them or why you decided not to. Please let me know if you have any questions.