ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Comments from ebBP TC

I've received some 1.0 SBS comments from Monica Martin via the ebBP TC and
I'd like to make a few minor changes to the documentation in the index.html. I
could either wait and makes these changes following the next public review
(counting these comments as reveiw comments, perhaps) or make the changes
now.

Any thoughts? (I guess that since the changes would be to prose and examples
they wouldn't necessitate a further public review.)

The changes would be like the following (in index.html):

from

"3.1. The subset URL used SHOULD be the persistent URL provided with
this documentation but a more convenient alternative persistent URL
might be used where this is more desirable, say to assist in automation
of the trading partner discovery process."

"3.1. The subset URL used SHOULD be the persistent URL provided with
this documentation. Another persistent URL MAY be used such as those
intended to assist in automation of the trading partner discovery process
or composition of business documents as defined in a business process."

and

from

"One might have something like the following as part of a business process
specification schema :"

"When a business process is used in conjunction with the small business subset
(such as OASIS ebXML Business Process Specification Schema or ebBP), the
 logical business document and business rules may be specified to enable
their use. For example:"

There might also be a few minor changes to the example ebBP instance
(ebxmlbp-2.0.1_ubl-1.0-invoice-sbs-1.0.xml), to add extra ID/IDREF
values here and there.

Much thanks to Monica for the comments and review.

All the best

Steve