ubl-security message

Subject: R: [ubl-security] Security SC schedule

I was working on the same subject but I’m afraid I didn’t have enough time until now.

In previous emails we exchanged some point where we reached some consensus:

-          to recommend enveloped signature, respecting UBL syntax and XAdES syntax, so that an UBL tool can validate a signed UBL, and a XAdES tool can verify an UBL document

-          to avoid to prescribe any specific envelope. XAdES-BES is the minimum, but we should avoid to give too much detalil because they depend on the kind of document, national regulations, other standard body activities (i.e. CEN eInvoicing2). Maybe we can raccomand to use XAdES-BES for signature generation whenever possible to achieve the widest possible interoperability and suggest TS 102 904 as general best practice for implementations.

About signature policies, do you think we need them? New Italian rules (due for publication very soon) explicitly XAdES-EPES...

Regards,

Andrea

--------
This message is sent to one or more specific recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message.

--------
Questo messaggio è inviato a specifici destinatari. Se non siete i destinatari, siete pregati di informare il mittente e cancellare questo Messaggio.