ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] Security SC schedule

Julián Inza wrote:

> Yes, I think we are behind schedule. So it would be wise to
> delay some milestones.

Please send some reasonable dates for our work schedule when you
have a chance to discuss this with the SC.

> We will need a stable OASIS URL for signature policy.

No problem.  We can upload drafts to the UBL Security SC site when
you are ready to make any of the work publicly visible.  (We can
even upload drafts and restrict visibility to the SC, though this
is not often done.  You can also just put preliminary documents in
an attachment to email sent to the Security SC list; all such
mail, like this message, is publicly archived.)  The SC will
eventually recommend a draft to the UBL TC; the TC will approve it
as a Public Review Draft and OASIS will then hold a public review.
At that point, and afterwards, the document(s) will be publicly
visible with URLs at docs.oasis-open.org/ubl.

URLs for all of these versions (mail archive, SC site, TC site,
OASIS docs site) are persistent and stable.

Jon