ubl-security message

Subject: UBL Profile for XML Digital Signatures and XAdES implementation V.01

Dear Julian,
as we didn't receive any feedback from you, we have done the attached
working draft which is enhancing the original Oriol proposal and is
opening the profile to a wider audience.

I would see this profile as the 2nd revision to your recent work.

Certenly by merging the two efforts we could reach a good specification.

Best Regards

Roberto

--
* JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino
*

  Roberto Cisternino

  mobile: +39 328 2148123
  skype:  roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc

[UBL Technical Committee]
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl

[UBL Online Community]
    http://ubl.xml.org

[UBL International Conferences]
    http://www.ublconference.org

[UBL Italian Localization Subcommittee]
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl-itlsc

[Iniziativa divulgativa UBL Italia]
    http://www.ubl-italia.org

UBL-Profile-for-DigitalSignatures-and-XAdES-V.0.1.zip