ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] UBL-XAdES-Profile 1.0-RC1

Thank you very much for your fixes.

I found the first sentence still not clear in 4.1.1:

"The signature verification application MUST comply with the rules defined in XMLDSig. XAdES Profile conformant implementations MUST also comply with the rules defined in XAdES or raise an error if the XAdES profile URI is found in the UBL document"

I changed the second sentence as follows:

"XAdES Profile conformant implementations MUST also comply with the rules defined in XAdES and MUST raise an error if the XAdES profile URI is found in the UBL document but no XAdES attributes are present."

The version that includes this change is attached, with all revision marks accepted and internal comments deleted.

Andrea

UBL-XAdES-Profile 1.0-RC2.doc