ubl-security message

Subject: Re: Sample instances

BTW, below is a fragment I hacked together based
on an example I found on the web.  It is the
structure of a dummy signature embedded in a UBL
2.0 instance, with user-defined extensions before
and after.  This example validates with the
schemas I am preparing for release this afternoon.

. . . . . . . .  Ken

   <ext:UBLExtensions>
    <ext:UBLExtension>
      <ext:ExtensionURI>dummy1</ext:ExtensionURI>
      <ext:ExtensionContent>
        <dummy1:AnExtension xmlns:dummy1="urn:X-dummy1">
        </dummy1:AnExtension>
      </ext:ExtensionContent>
    </ext:UBLExtension>
    <ext:UBLExtension>
      <ext:ExtensionURI>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/securitysc/cd-dsigp-1/xades-enveloped</ext:ExtensionURI>
      <ext:ExtensionContent>
        <odsig:document-signatures odsig:version="1.2"
       xmlns:odsig="urn:oasis:names:tc:opendocument:xmlns:digitalsignature:1.0">
          <Signature xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#";>
            <SignedInfo>
              <CanonicalizationMethod
                  Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315"/>
              <SignatureMethod
                  Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1"/>
              <Reference URI="">
                <Transforms>
                  <Transform
                      Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xpath-19991116";>
                    <XPath>
                      count(ancestor-or-self::odsig:document-signatures |
                            here()/ancestor::odsig:document-signatures[1]) >
                      count(ancestor-or-self::odsig:document-signatures)
                    </XPath>
                  </Transform>
                </Transforms>
                <DigestMethod
                    Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/>
                <DigestValue>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</DigestValue>
              </Reference>
            </SignedInfo>
            <SignatureValue>
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
            </SignatureValue>
            <KeyInfo>
              <X509Data>
                <X509SubjectName>
                  CN=My Name,O=Test Certificates Inc.,C=US
                </X509SubjectName>
                <X509Certificate>
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                </X509Certificate>
              </X509Data>
            </KeyInfo>
          </Signature>
        </odsig:document-signatures>
      </ext:ExtensionContent>
    </ext:UBLExtension>
    <ext:UBLExtension>
      <ext:ExtensionURI>dummy2</ext:ExtensionURI>
      <ext:ExtensionContent>
        <dummy2:AnotherExtension xmlns:dummy2="urn:X-dummy2">
        </dummy2:AnotherExtension>
      </ext:ExtensionContent>
    </ext:UBLExtension>
   </ext:UBLExtensions>
         <cbc:UBLVersionID>2.0</cbc:UBLVersionID>
         <cbc:CustomizationID>urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:xpath:Invoice-2.0:sbs-1.0-draft</cbc:CustomizationID>
         <cbc:ProfileID>bpid:urn:oasis:names:draft:bpss:ubl-2-sbs-invoice-notification-draft</cbc:ProfileID>

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/