ubl-security message

Subject: Re: Sample instances

At 2010-08-12 17:13 +0200, Oriol Bausą Peris wrote:
>We've signed two UBL documents following the
>spec. These documents are from the sample xml
>folder in UBL 2.0. It's the invoice and the
>order and they have been signed using a XAdEs
>and a XMLDsig signatures as an example.

Excellent news!  Could you please forward on-list
or off-list any actual signed documents so that I
may use today's SGTG Release Candidate schemas to validate their content?

Thank you for your efforts in this regard.

. . . . . . . . . Ken

p.s. in my schema work I found a *mandatory*
attribute in the formal digital signature schemas
cited by the Security SC ... I have not yet
documented this to the Security SC until I
complete the schemas ... please ensure you have a required attribute:

<odsig:document-signatures odsig:version="1.2"
       xmlns:odsig="urn:oasis:names:tc:opendocument:xmlns:digitalsignature:1.0">

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/