ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] Where to go from here

My last proposal is a vote for (A) trying to fix some of the issues you point out at the end of your email.

I agree with you that we can't simply exclude all extensions "a priori", but, in some motivated circumstances, I think this can be acceptable id in agreement with the recipient and acceptable for the rules in force: this is the way i tried to face the issues.

Andrea