ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] Question about the Dsig Profile as a separate deliverable

It appears that we're all agreed to incorporate the Dsig profile into
the main UBL 2.1 deliverable.  Ken Holman has kindly agreed to take the
first pass at this reorganization.  Many thanks to the Security SC for
its work in making this possible!

Jon

Roberto Cisternino wrote:
+1

I agree too.

I agree. Our work was meant also as a best practice for implementing an
UBL extension and this can be better emphasized within UBL 2.1 spec.

Andrea