ubl-ssc message

Subject: Slides of talk on User Requirements and UBL at XML Summer School 2004

Hi folks

Sorry about the size but I thought I'd send out my slides
for a talk I gave at XML Summer School in Oxford this
week. The first half covers some business requirements for
e-commerce with web services and the second half on
UBL and a little on ebXML.

I received some very favourable feedback - and a little push back
which was encourging too depending how you look at it :-)
I demo'd ebMail, briefly.

I attended the OASIS eGov TC and heard the announcement from
Peter Brown (see recent mailings to the ubl list) about possible
adoption of UBL for the whole EU Govs under the EU's IDA
(inter departmental body) in association with CEN. Peter also
announced possible interest in ebXML from the African Union.

All the best

Steve

csw-webservices-for-ebusiness.zip