ubl message

Subject: SF hotel suggestion

Dear all
I saw a good review in the newspaper of Diva Hotel in San Francisco. It is
only half a block from Union Square. It looks like a really contemporary,
boutique hotel. The hotel list price is $185 dollars per night but I booked
it for $130 per night from this website
http://www.freehotelsearch.com/

Regards
Mavis Cournane