ubl message

Subject: Naming of the Order Response document type

At a recent presentation on UBL I was asked if we were aware of the
issues conerning naming our document type "Order Response".

The questioner expressed a concern that there were global trade practice
implications and we would be better to call this an "Acknowledgement of
Receipt of Order".  Apparently this was suggested by  some authority in
the United States.

Does anyone know anything about this matter?  I cannot imagine what this
means but I committed to get a response from the TC - so i would
appreciate any input.

--
regards
tim mcgrath