ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Pacific UBL TC call 7 October 2004

Dear TC members,

I'd like to submit my liason report as follows:

Thomas

-----
The 12th ebXML Asia Committee will be held in Seoul from Oct 25 - Oct
29. The preliminary schedule will be as follows:

October 25-26: KorBIT event for Interoperability Test Task Group
October 25-26: Registry  Repository Federation Task Group meeting
October 26-27: Interim Meeting for MMF Ontology
October 27:  Core Component Task Group Meeting
October 27:  Interoperability Task Group Meeting
October  28-29: ebXML Asia Committee Plenary

The registration form and other details are attached.
-----
OASIS eGov TC is setting up an Asia Pacific Subcommittee as proposed in
the Hong Kong meeting. John Lalor from Australian Government Information
Management Office will lead the set-up of this TC. There will be a
face-to-face meeting in Singapore on Oct 29 as follows:

Date: Friday 29 October 2004

Location: Singapore (exact venue to be determined)

Agenda:  The agenda is still under development however in broad terms I
expect we will:

- Scope the workplan for the Subcommittee

- Identify project priorities

- Identify and Develop links to the wider E-Gov TC

Since there is a clash between two meetings, as for CECID, I will
participate in the eGov TC meeting and my colleagues will join the eAC
meeting on behalf of me.

12th eAC.zip