ubl message

Subject: Draft schemas for code lists

All,

I have attached a rough draft of a code list schema. I would expect that a user of this schema would only use the generic UBL-CodeList-1.0.xsd. So that your external method would work and the normal validation would not fail.

I still strongly believe that the proposed method is flawed. These two schemas will address the contents and required supplementary component definitions and shows how a third party would define its own specific version - UBL-CodeList-CurrencyCode-1.0.xsd.

At least if published this way, all possible extension and validation mechanisms could be pursued either by UBL or others.

Marty

? burnsmarty@aol.com '  +1(301(315-9101È+1(301)257-9101

PrototypeCodelistSchemas20050910.zzz