ubl message

Subject: Funeral arrangements for Mark

It is fortunately rare that a group such as ours experiences the loss of
one of its members.

Several people have asked so I am passing on the following details.

Mark’s funeral is on Monday 10th Sept at 10:15am at the Crematorium in
Woking, Surrey, England.

Family wishes….:
No flowers (other than the ‘family flowers’) please.
Donations to charity would be welcome – details to follow.
The family will be providing refreshments afterwards – again, details to
follow.

I will post updates as arrangements are made.

--
regards
tim mcgrath