ubl message

Subject: Clarifying the FIRTG charter

Hello UBL TC,

In Bologna we recommended, and in subsequent TC meetings
we confirmed, the creation of a Financial Information Requirements
Task Group chartered "to identify financial requirements for
inclusion in UBL 2.1" and explicitly noted that "this means adding
information items to existing UBL documents in support of
financial requirements, not creating new documents or processes
that are already provided in ISO 20022."  Per a decision taken in
TC concalls recently, I have further clarified the charter of this
group as follows:

   In alignment with UN/CEFACT deliverables, to identify financial
   requirements for information items to be included in UBL 2.1 in
   order to support existing documents and processes defined in
   financial standards such as ISO 20022.

It is hoped that this clarification will make it more difficult to
misinterpret the purpose of the group.

Jon