ubl message

Subject: Change of address

Hello UBL TC,

My department at Sun has been eliminated, and along with it, my
position there, effective immediately.  I'll continue as a Sun
employee for the next two months, but my sun.com address will stop
working at the end of the day today.  My new address is:

   bosak@ibiblio.org

Please use this for all future correspondence.

I've been assured that Sun will honor its commitment to provide my
services as chair for the upcoming TC meeting in Montral, so I
will see several of you there in a few weeks.  Next week's TC
calls will take place as scheduled, but be on the lookout for a
possible change in the dial-in number.  (Tomorrow's TSC call will
take place at the usual number.)

Jon