ubl message

Subject: Re: Fwd: UBL 2.1 new documents

At 2009-12-07 12:53 -0500, I wrote:
>The list is below, and attached are details such as brief
>descriptions and from which project the new document type was requested.

Although I sent a file named "UBL-2.1-NewDocuments.xlsx" and the file
that arrived in the archive is properly named ".xlsx" on the canvas
(and routinely named ".bin" in the hyperlink), the file that arrived
in my Eudora inbox came in named ".xls".

If you've received the attachment with the name ".xls", it has to be
renamed to ".xlsx" in order to be opened properly.

--
XSLT/XQuery/XPath training after http://XMLPrague.cz 2010-03-15/19
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/