OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 5 January 2010


MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
TUESDAY 5 JANUARY 2010

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Peter Borresen
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Tony Coates
    Mike Grimley
    Betty Harvey
    Anne Hendry
    Tim McGrath (vice chair)
    Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       TonyC: UN/CEFACT ATG/TMG meeting definite for 25-29 January
       in Vienna.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

SCHEDULE REVIEW

    JB: Per Pacific minutes: data type issue from GKH (no impact on
    schema production); modeling issue from Roberto for resolution
    in PSC.

    TM: Will resolve in PSC call this week.  There are also some
    issues just raised by Denmark.

    TSC (AS): Met twice over past month and had a good discussion
    about finalizing the transportation docs submitted by
    Freightwise.  In the most recent meeting, also discussed how to
    fit the new FW docs into the 2.1 documentation (see TSC
    minutes).  On hold WRT integration pending input from TM.

    TM: Have completed first pass of integrating complete TSC
    spreadsheets (including Danish Standards issues, 2.0 leftover
    issues, and FW items); looking good, but need another week to
    finish, then review in TSC.

SCHEMA GENERATION PROCESS

    TM: We need to determine responsibility for checking NDR and to
    organize workflow for schema issues, not just send separately
    to Fulya.

    JB: Reference "schema creation process" and formation of the
    Modeling Integration Team agreed on 2009.10.27:

       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200910/msg00029.html

       (MIT consists of TM, AS, and PB.)

    And creation of the SGTG 2009.02.23-03.02:

       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200902/msg00019.html

       (SGTG currently consists of GKH, Oriol, and TonyC.)

    TM: Still missing responsibility for the NDR check.

    MG: Should be MG and MC, but MG still not funded and MC out on
    maternity leave.

    BH: Can do automated NDR validation using NIST QoD tools.

    AGREED as follows:

     - All modeling issues to the MIT

     - All (non-modeling) schema issues to SGTG

     - SGTG presents issue resolutions to Fulya so that they only
       come from one source

          (Currently the only issues under this heading are the
          ones from Oriol and some others just submitted by Finn.)

     - SGTG determines NDR workflow to BH; BH uses QoD as
       appropriate; SGTG decides what complies with NDR and advises
       Fulya accordingly

    TM: It should be noted that we are not trying to create the
    actual 2.1 schemas at this point, because the spreadsheets
    aren't finished; this is all about debugging the schema
    generation process.

UBL GUIDELINES FOR CUSTOMIZATION
UBL 2.0 NAMING AND DESIGN RULES

    JB: Both Committee Specifications have been approved; now
    waiting publication by OASIS.

UBL 2.0 IDD VOL. 2 PRD1

    See next.

UBL 2.0 IDD VOL. 3

    ACTION (12/15): KB to follow up with JosÚ Carlos Silva
    regarding availability to help with Portuguese translation.

       KB: JosÚ is working on this and expects to have a first
       draft completed in a few days.

       AGREED to hold Vol. 2 PRD1 temporarily so that we can
       include Portuguese with German in Vol. 2 instead of
       publishing Portuguese separately as Vol. 3.

       ACTION: JB to request delay of Vol. 2 PRD.

2010 UBL TC MEETING SCHEDULE

    2-5 February 2010 at the city offices of the Danish National IT
    and Telecom Agency in Copenhagen; Tim McGrath to chair.
    The preliminary agenda is at

       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200912/msg00035.html

       TM: Update: Have invited Laurent Liscia, Executive Director
       of OASIS, to attend the closing plenary (Laurent will be in
       Copenhagen for the PEPPOL conference the following week) and
       hope he can be there.  Helle will give opening remarks from
       the Danish government, and NITA will provide coffee and
       lunches.

       Attending in person:

          Tim McGrath (vice chair and chair pro tem)
          Kenneth Bengtsson
          Peter Borresen
          Andy Schoka (probable)
          G. Ken Holman
          Oriol BausÓ
          Martin Forsberg
          Freightwise representatives (possible)

       Anyone else planning to attend in person should notify TM ASAP.

    (Preliminary) 9-13 August 2010 (the week following Balisage
    2010) in Montreal or Ithaca.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2010.01.11: Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.01.18: Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.01.25: *** NO MEETINGS (TRAVEL) ***
    Week of 2010.02.01: *** F2F in Copenhagen ***
    Week of 2010.02.08: *** NO MEETINGS (TRAVEL) ***
    Week of 2010.02.15: Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.02.22: Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

==================================================================

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

       On hold till after F2F in Copenhagen.

    UBL 2.1 NAMING AND DESIGN RULES

       On hold till after F2F in Copenhagen.

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (6/30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR to the
       TC for review.

       Pending.


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]