ubl message

Subject: UBL NDR rules affected by NDR 2.1

To UBL NDR 2.1 editors:

My impact assessment of UBL NDR 2.1 on MXV (the model-driven XML Vocabulary Design based on UBL NDR for non-UBL semantic data models) created a side product: A draft  spreadsheet of affected NDR 2.0 rules and newly required NDR 2.1 rule candidates.

For each rule I have made a draft attempt at wording its constraint.

The spreadsheet may be of some help to the UBL NDR editors when updating UBL NDR 2.1.

Let me know if you want the spreadsheet emailed to you.

Juerg
Data Management Solutions
New Zealand

www.d-m-s.co.nz/contact.asp