ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Review of spreadsheet hover annotations

The one thing we have changed is this one

=========Candidate CC ID=========

Candidate CC ID

Core Component UID:

This is the UID of the correlated core component in those cases where a
direct correlation exists. This information is found in the current Core
Component Library spreadsheet model.

It should be:

=========CCL Dictionary Entry Name=========

CCL Dictionary Entry Name

Core Component Dictionary Entry Name:

This is the Dictionary Entry Name of the correlated core component in
the UN/CEFACT Core Component Library 08B (in those cases where a direct
correlation exists).

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim