ubl message

Subject: Possibly skipping UBL TC calls next week

Hello UBL TC,

I'm not going to be on the Pacific call next week (sorry, I should
have seen this one coming).  I'd planned on holding the 29
September Atlantic call as usual, but now I'm wondering whether we
should bother; we're just about ready to begin UBL 2.1 PRD1 (the
last-minute changes required by OASIS are happening in the
background), and I can't think of anything we need to talk about
right now.

Can anyone think of something needing our immediate attention?
Reports, maybe?  We would be resuming our regular schedule the
week following in any case.

Jon