ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 16 November 2010

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
TUESDAY 16 NOVEMBER 2010

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    G. Ken Holman

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Atlantic call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.1 STATUS

    GKH: Have delivered revised sample instances, revised extension
    schemas, revised UBL security profile documents, and revised
    language for the digital signature appendix to the UBL Security
    Subcommittee for their review going into PRD2:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-security/201011/msg00000.html

    Two of the three signature schema fragments are unchanged: sac
    (aggregates) and sbc (basics); the one that changed is sig (the
    signature apex schema).  Also the extension content schema
    itself has changed per the strategic decision arrived at a
    couple of weeks ago:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201011/msg00004.html

    Note that the bibliographic references in the updated UBL 2.1
    appendix will not resolve until the revised fragment is put
    back into the master document.

    Question: Should we revise the SGTG directory at this point?
    Everything needed to test the revisions is already in the
    package referenced above.

    JB: No, let's wait until we begin to assemble the PRD2 document
    in a couple of weeks.

    GKH: Question: do we still need a separate profile document?

    JB: Would like to wait on that decision till we're assembling
    the PRD2 package.

       ACTION: JB to contact the Security SC regarding the need to
       review the proposed revisions.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Note that there are no UBL TC meetings next week.

    Week of 2010.11.22 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2010.11.29 Regular schedule (GKH running Pacific call)
    Week of 2010.12.06 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.12.13 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.12.20 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2010.12.27 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<