ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 18 April 2011

At 2011-04-19 17:56 -0400, Jon Bosak wrote:
>MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING MONDAY 18 APRIL 2011
>       Which other information items did we add in PRD2?
>
>       ACTION: GKH to add a list of changes to the SGTG model. This check
>       should also be used to update the list of corrected DENs.

Rather than add the list to the model checker, I wrote a standalone
program that generates raw DocBook table code for Jon to splice into
the documentation.  UBL 2.0 had three tables in annexes B.3.4 and B.3.5:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/UBL-2.0.html#d0e3985

The SGTG production processes now automatically create two of these
three tables fresh for every release of the SGTG artefacts (the third
table is hand-written since there are no changes in PRD for the
attributes, though there are changes for UBL 2.1):

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41878

I'm reporting new elements, changed cardinalities and changed
dictionary entry names.  Am I missing any other changes to check for
this report?

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training