ubl message

Subject: Another TC call time change (one time only)

Hello UBL TC,

Sorry to keep throwing time changes at you, but due to a scheduling
conflict with the gotomeeting location we're using lately, the Atlantic
TC call next week (Wednesday 21 March) must be moved one hour later than
our usual time for this season, i.e., from 16:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC.  In
other words, the call next week (and next week only) will begin at 1 p.m.
DST in New York.  Check here for your local time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=21&year=2012&hour=17&min=0&sec=0

Note that we are (fortunately?) not holding a Pacific call next week.
Thus the Atlantic call is particularly important, because we're
expecting to begin another, hopefully final SGTG build that will include
the additions currently being finalized in the PSC and TSC.  So I do
hope everyone can get past this unavoidable time shuffling in order to
attend.

Jon