uddi-dev message

Subject: [uddi-dev] Multiple access points question

Hi,

After reading the UDDI 2.0 spec, I understand that a businessService can have multiple accessPoints, one for each URLType: mailto, http, https, ftp, fax, etc.

My question is could you have mulitple accessPoints for the same URLType?  For example, you may have one http accessPoint per GEO:

http://example.com/myService
http://example.uk/myService
http://example.kr/myService

and so on.

If this is acceptable, how would you search for a particular URL?  Use a tModelInstanceDetails object?

Thanks,
Paul